Imagine being able to save any interesting TV shows, livestreams, or online streaming videos so that you could watch them later. Although these videos won’t give you an option to ‘save’ them, all you need is a screen recorder so that you can capture them from your screen.
Needless to say you aren’t going to want to capture videos in low resolutions, which is why you’ll undoubtedly want a screen recorder that can record videos in High Definition (HD). Fortunately Movavi Screen Capture Studio (https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-capture-video-in-hd.html) is fully capable of doing just that, and will make it a piece of cake for you to do so.
When you want to capture a video from your screen, just fire up Movavi Screen Capture Studio and follow these steps:
- Select ‘Record screen’ in the menu to open the screen recorder interface.
- Click and drag the mouse cursor to draw a frame encompassing the video that you want to record or if you want to record a HD video in full screen then select your monitor name in the list under ‘Capture Area’.
- Open the ‘Settings’ menu and select ‘Preferences’ then click on the ‘Video’ tab to find the ‘Frame rate’ slider that you can set to 60 frames per second for the highest quality and click ‘OK’ when you are done.
- Click ‘REC’ to start recording and play the video at the same time.
- Click ‘Stop’ when the recording is done, and click ‘Save As’ to save it.
Make no mistake you can adjust the recording parameters further if need be, and set up Movavi Screen Capture Studio to capture keyboard and mouse actions, or schedule the recording to automatically start and stop at a certain time. If you want you can also use its editing features to cut and join video segments, enhance the video quality, insert customizable text, apply special effects, add audio tracks, and much more.
By the time you’re done not only should you have been able to easily record a HD video and edit it to perfection, but you can then optimize it for any device or platform using the built-in presets in Movavi Screen Capture Studio as well. Because it makes it so straightforward, you will find it extremely useful – regardless of whether you want to save your favorite TV shows and webinars, or even record and store Skype calls.